ZIRA, Tuzla » Senior software engineer
May 2023 - Present
- Working on client-facing, microservice, distributed, enterprise solution for the leading provider of
telecommunications services in Saudi Arabia.
- Working on electronic invoicing product integrated with ZATCA.
- Designing and developing new services and features in order to improve solution functionality.
- Supporting and fixing existing solution.
- Improving existing system through automation and optimisation (i.e. speed-up validation step up to 100 times).
- Developing internal tools to improve software support process and reporting.
Salt Square, Tuzla » Senior software engineer
March 2022 - May 2023
- Designing and developing large-scale projects for different clients, working on front-end, back-end, database and
- Designing and developing a full-stack solution as a central consumer portal for one of the leading domestic appliances
- Creating architecture and design, developing and testing feature flag service with custom and non-trivial condition
logic used in the health-care industry.
- Working and owning a few features in a large-scale, full-stack and HIPAA-compliant solution for COVID testing
- Creating inventory register with Google SSO.
- Creating web scrapers deployed in AWS with Terraform.
- Mentoring younger colleagues and teaching them Unit testing and Spring Boot.
University of Tuzla, Tuzla » Developer / Contractor
February 2021 - December 2021
- Developing tool for quality estimation at the university.
- Defining requirements and scope of the project, front-end and back-end development, deployment and maintenance.
Infobip, Tuzla » Software engineer
April 2019 - February 2022
- Working on distributed, data intensive enterprise microservice applications with main focus on stability, high
availability, geo-redundancy, scalability and security.
- Development and maintenance of Mobile number portability system for collecting raw data from FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTML,
email, S3, etc. sources, uniforming and storing processed data in permanent memory.
- Maintaining and improving the USSD platform with over 3 million concurrent sessions.
- Development of Voice bot solution with DTMF functionality, with focus on end-to-end testing.
- Analyzing Email platform in order to redesign it to scale up and support 10x more traffic.
- Mentorship and internship organization.
Marvelsoft, Tuzla » Senior software developer
September 2014 - March 2019
- Developing solutions for algo trading and monitoring.
- Working on a heavy legacy project; improving it to work as a plugin for the client’s order management system.
- Starting a company’s major project from scratch, defining software architecture.
- Working on FIX gateways and feed handlers to support different data sources.
- Working as a project lead: defining requirements, organizing development cycles, prioritizing tasks, communicating
- Working as a team lead: mentoring, tracking developers’ progress and empowering younger colleagues.